- Customer Cancellation
a. As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed. However, subject to Buyer’s previous cancellation history, MYW reserves the right to deny any refund to Buyer pursuant to a cancellation initiated by Buyer followed by suspension of account, as may be necessary in the sole discretion of MYW.
b. If Buyer cancels his/her Order after placing it, MYW shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by MYW, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order in case his/her Order is postpaid, to compensate the Damages.
- Non-Customer Cancellation
MYW reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by MYW for reasons not attributable to MYW, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone;
- failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking;
- failure to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of an items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order. However, in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, MYW will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
- In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to MYW, MYW shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.